Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pushing pause...

So busy...can't think straight anymore. 
Wedding in two weeks. Drove to BFE to get a dressed that wasn't even altered and had a birthday party and baby shower today. Now home with a sick girl! Looks like dr it is tomorrow....
Oh and I didn't get crawfish Friday. Not because he wouldn't get me nah but because we were too busy!!!! My life...
Good news...we found a house and they accepted the offer. Now just need to sell this place. Bittersweet though because we built this one. Just ran out of room! But we will make this new one ours and share lots of memories. 
Struggling now with the blahs.  
Haven't taken my depression meds in a week or so and I'm feeling it. Hate that I have to take that but I've come to realize that it's necessary. Just wish I could be a nicer person...especially to my husband. He's not perfect by any means but I feel like I'm the worst. I really don't know why he stays with me. Don't deserve him. Just like I don't deserve God's love. But he continually gives it to me. I strive to be better. I want to be a better wife. I want to be a better daughter to God. 

I keep typing and deleting my sentences. Not sure where I was going with this blog. Drawing a blank. Sorry peeps. Maybe later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment