Thursday, April 3, 2014

New to this...

So someone told me that I should maybe think about writing blogs. And I think to myself, "Who cares what I have to say?" 
Well...we shall see. 
I don't expect this to make a lick of sense. It's just a tiny crack into my mind, which can be a scary and confusing place at times. If you don't like it...shut the door and don't look back!
This is just me being me. Talking about my journey with life, whether that be my spiritual life, my family, work, friends, things that make me mad and things that I find hilarious. 

Tonight I start out by just being thankful for worship music on days that I'm about to blow my top. Nothing really wrong going on, just life can be hectic! Sometimes I think that we should go back to the old days where their whole day was to provide for the family by making clothes, growing food, tending to the farm and all that junk. No distractions with TV and entertainment. No blogging obviously. Lol. Just simplicity. 
Sometimes I wonder how I even have time to poop. Yes I said poop. Get used to it if you are going to follow me. It's a part of life isn't it? One thing you should know about me now...I'm very real. No sugar coating things here. 
Anyways, so I decided to put some worship music on to get out of this funk. If you've never done that, you should try it. It's amazing how much stress can be lifted if you just give it to God. Well that's enough for now. 

I'll be back suckas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment